One of the worst feelings for me is when one of my kids are sick and I can't make it better. I feel helpless. The most is w/my lil man. Since he isn't talking yet its hard to know what is wrong. Early this morning at about 3:45am he woke up and came to bed w/us. He felt a lil warm but not too bad. Then when he woke up at 6:45am he was very warm. We took his temp and he was at 101.6. His nose was a lil stuffy so we aren't sure if it is a lil bit of teething and the crud or what. Our middle child ended up in bed w/us Tues morning w/a 101 temp. Thankfully she is feeling much better. She missed a day and half from school and got some much needed rest. We are hoping that lil man's fever is more along the lines of teething and that is why he isn't feeling himself. He has been more clingy and not wanting to be down by himself. Which I know how that is, when I was sick I always wanted my mommy. And sometimes I still do. There is something about how a mommy is the only one who can make it better.
Our lil man is finally getting a nap so I have been able to straighten up the house before it is invaded by 9 teenage girls. Our oldest is turning 15 tomorrow!! Where has the time gone. I'm not ready for her to be driving and I know that is right around the corner. I know that when I was 16 I thought that was old enough to drive, but now that I am a mother I am thinking maybe it should be 17 or 18. Of course another driver in the family would be helpful at times :) It is crazy how our perspective changes as we have different experiences.
Well a few last things to tidy up before the fun begins.....
2 comments:
wow! happy birthday to the 15 yr old!! 9 teenage girls... that's a lot of giggling and screaming! enjoy! ;)
and i hope your little man feels better soon!
Post a Comment