Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Preciousness

I was looking through some pictures and came across ones that I thought were the definition of preciousness. Something so precious that probably can't be repeated in the same way ever again. One of them is two of my kids sleeping.


They look so peaceful and precious. And they are .... while they are sleeping :) Sleeping kids always just look so precious to me.



Another pic was one of my nephews and son the other day. They were looking out at the dogs when all of a sudden there was this moment of preciousness.



There are also other photos I find reflecting preciousness that only a mother would see that way. Like when her middle child has a love for the same team that she grew up loving and sports it full out.

Its fun to look back through the pics that capture the preciousness moments in your life. And some moments can only be seen as preciousness through your eyes, and that is ok.

Until later....



2 comments:

The Reiboldts said...

I love that first picture. It is so sweet and innocent. There is nothing like a sleeping baby, but add another child to it and it will melt your heart!

Mamacita said...

Wonderful pictures. We had such fun last Sunday. Let us know when we can keep the kids again.