Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day. My family enjoyed God's creation yesterday all day long. The sun was bright, their was no wind and the temperature was great! My hubby had some work to do around the yard so he did that while the kids and I played and went on a walk. It was great! Spring time is one of my favorite times of the year. Everything starts to bloom and grow and come alive. The temp changes from cold to wonderful. I have had enough of winter cold and snow this year. Our lil man loves to be outside too. He enjoys watching everyone and everything and just being outside. As soon as he can run he will be running out the door to play until I make him come in.
It was so beautiful yesterday that my darling middle child got a lil sunburn on her shoulders, cheeks and back of her legs. We told her to put lotion on but she is such a fair skin child that she burns very easily. Poor thing last night she was miserable after her shower. We put lil man's hat on him because I was afraid he would be like his big sis and burn easily.
God is Great though. It amazes me the beauty that he pours down on us each and every day. The lil things that we take for granted. The green grass, blue sky, trees, flowers, sun, wind everything God created. It is days like yesterday that make me stop and think "Wow!! God is AWESOME!" So as I reflect on the beautiful day that my family and I enjoyed I thank God for blessing us so much!
Here are a few pics from the day!
Lil man after our walk laughing at his big sis!
Me and my lil man.
Me and our middle child.
Our oldest and lil man playin ball.
What a Wonderful Spring Day!
1 comment:
You have such a wonderful way with words. I felt like I was there. Loved the pics. The only one missing is one of my sweet son working! Now that would have been one to have seen!!!!! lol. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment