Well, we survived! Our oldest's party went great. All the girls had fun and their was plenty of giggling and screaming girls that invaded our home. I told my hubby the nice thing is when they reach this age, if there is a problem we don't know about it, they just solve it themselves. Unlike when our 10 yr olds party and the girls aren't getting along we get pulled in to mediate. It is nice when they get older, they are more self maintained.
Our poor lil man is still under the weather. He has had a temp yesterday and again today w/a runny nose. And he loves having his nose wiped oh so much! He really loves when the nose sucker comes around :) Of course I don't think I would like it too much if a nose sucker came at me, even if it was to make things better.
We are having our family bday party for our oldest and my dear hubby. And then tonight we are off to the Blue Man Group! Hopefully lil man will get to feeling better and be good for his Grammy.
Until later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment