Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stuborn Cuteness

Our lil man is a stubborn one which he of course gets from his daddy. The other day we were in the living room and our radio sits within reach of our mobile lil man (now that he is pulling up to everything he thinks he is pretty big stuff). So he pulls up to the radio which has a tape deck that if you push on it, it opens. Of course after he figures this out this is really fun. I saw him push it open and I told him No. He looked at me looked at the radio and like a good lil boy sat down and crawled over to his toys.... yeah right. He reaches for the radio again. So this time I slapped his lil hand and told him no. He looks at me and reaches for the radio. I repeated and so did he. He continued on w/his fun new game and started laughing at me. Finally I picked him up and put him over w/his toys and went and told my wonderful hubby how our son has inherited his stubborness.

Now although he is stubborn and hasn't fully grasped the word No. He is so cute. I sometimes wonder if he is going to grow up thinking is name is So Cute because that is what his big sisters say to him all the time. This morning was a moment of sweet cuteness. I had heated up his cereal and it was still a lil too hot so I took a spoonful and blew on it. Then I fed it to lil man and as soon as it was in his mouth he went "Pttttttt" and blew it right out of his mouth. And then looked at me like well that's what you did mom. It's moments like these that even though it made a lil mess all over his high chair it was too cute to do anything but smile.

I have a terrible feeling that one of the reasons he is so cute is he is going to be big trouble as he grows up. Especially w/radio instances. I have a nephew who is pretty cute and his mom tells me that God knew he would need to be cute w/all the trouble he was going to get into. But no matter what trouble he may bring he is a pretty good baby so far and pretty darn cute if you ask me.

So until later

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

Now does that sound familiar. Sounds just like his daddy to me:) We had a few experiences just like that!!! If he is like his daddy...good luck at age 2:)Don't get me wrong....his daddy was good...just VERY stubborn.

love to the fam